A leading creative agency is looking for an experienced Video Editor to join their team who has a passion for what they do and keen to build a unique service offering in-house.
- You must have a background in a Video Editor role or similar and be able to provide a portfolio (or link to portfolio) when you apply for this role
- Knowledge of Healthcare / Pharmaceutical meeting planning (including Investigator Meetings, Advisory Boards, Symposia, Sales, Leadership, Product Launch and Brand Forums
- Storyboard development and experience with the preparation of RFP & Proposals
- Attend client meetings, calls and pitches across all project related works
- Manage and deliver multiple sized projects of varying complexity within client timeframes and budget
- You will need to have a strong experience within live video capture, green screen, EFP and location based projects as well as in the studio